Selected Scientific and Medical Editing Projects
You have worked hard on your writing. Now you would like to find a medical editing specialist to ensure that your document is clear and compelling for your readers.
I can help. Since 1997, I have completed hundreds of scientific and medical editing projects for authors and publishers worldwide. Representative lists of clients I have worked with and of journals and books that I have edited appear below.
Not only will I edit the language of your journal manuscript, book, technical report, brochure, or other material to your satisfaction, but I will provide information and feedback to help you save time and expense on future work, too.
Please visit the Science Editing Services page to find out how we can work together to give your project the polish it deserves.
Clients for whom I have edited or written documents include individuals and departments from the following institutions and organizations:
- Bullock J, Boyle JB III, Wang MB. NMS Physiology (National Medical Series for
Independent Study). 4th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins; 2000.
- Coulehan JL, Block MR. The Medical Interview: Mastering Skills for Clinical Practice.
4th ed. Philadelphia, PA: FA Davis; 2001.
- Di Giuseppe M, Vavitsas A, Ritter B, Fraser D, Arora A, Lisser B. Biology 12. Toronto,
ON: Nelson Thomson Canada; 2003.
- Ferri FF. Practical Guide to the Care of the Medical Patient. 5th ed. St. Louis, MO:
- Gliner JA, Morgan GA. Research Methods in Applied Settings: An Integrated Approach to Design and Analysis.
Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum; 2000.
- Kaneko A, ed. The Neural Basis of Early Vision. Tokyo, Japan: Springer-Verlag; 2003.
- Klabunde R. Cardiovascular Physiology Concepts. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott, William &
- Kudo M. Contrast Harmonic Imaging in the Diagnosis and Treatment of Hepatic Tumors. Tokyo,
Japan: Springer-Verlag; 2003.
- Lewis SM, Heitkemper MM, Dirksen SR. Medical-Surgical Nursing in Canada: Assessment and
Management of Clinical Problems (Goldsworthy S, Barry MA, Canadian eds.). 1st Can. ed. Toronto, ON: Mosby; 2006.
- Potter PA, Perry AG, Ross-Kerr JC, Wood MJ. Canadian Fundamentals of Nursing. 3rd ed.
Toronto, ON: Elsevier Canada; 2006.
- Ritter B, Fraser D, Burley K.L. Biology 30. Toronto, ON: Nelson Thomson Canada; 2006.
- Schwartz MW, Clark BJ, Brown L. Clinical Handbook of Pediatrics. 3rd ed. Philadelphia,
PA: Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins; 2003.
- Sinn RD. Put Your Potatoes on the Desktop: A Practical Approach to Emotion Intelligence. New York,
NY: iUniverse; 2009.
- Troianos CA, ed. Anesthesia for the Cardiac Patient. St. Louis, MO: Mosby; 2002.
Questions or comments about medical editing services? Please call me at 1-780-418-1969 or contact me online. I would be happy to discuss the details of your scientific or medical editing project with you.
From Scientific and Medical Editing Projects to BioMedical Editor home page
? Subscribe to
Professional Service... Personal Approach
Copyright © 2006 - 2012 - BioMedical Editor - All Rights Reserved